Collection of ten press cuttings relating to the Forth Bridge and William Arrol:
- Glasgow Herald 21 February 1913: article entitled Death of Sir William Arrol
- Glasgow Herald 13 February 1939: article entitled Sir William Arrol from Blacksmith’s Apprentice To Famous Bridge-builder (on the 100th anniversary of his birth)
- [Glasgow] Evening News 7 August 1950: article entitled Arrol’s Director leaves £101,318
- The Herald 23 February 1995: article entitled Safety pledge as Government denies bridge being left to rust
- The Herald 23 February 1995: letter by Arthur Arrol Hunter entitled Preserving a historic landmark
- The Herald 28 February 1995: letter by Paul Prescott (Director, Scottish Railtrack plc) entitled No corrosion on the bridge
- The Herald 8 March 1995: letter by Bill Williams (Co-ordinator, Stop this Railway Madness) entitled Forth bridge assurances
- The Herald 14 March 1995: letter by Charles Batchelor entitled Bridge corrosion
- Daily Mail 3 April 1995: Alan Massie article on the Forth Bridge relating to its poor state.
- Daily Mail 12 November 1998: Jeremy Hodges on the millennium clock and a historical perspective.